Wednesday, January 26, 2011

big Moore Fam news

Being married is the best. Good and good for you. I really truly enjoy being married, and I've been married almost three years, so you have to take my words on marriage as credible. At the very least, you can't discredit me for "being in the honeymoon phase." Yes, it's work--very hard work, sometimes. But it's the best kind of work, and I'd wish marriage on just about everyone.

Last weekend was one of the greatest weekends of my life because my parents flew me to Minnesota with my husband to see my sister get ENGAGED.

ENGAGED!!!! OH my GOODNESS!!!
 Thank you, parents!!! It was so wonderful. My sister is the absolute best and I can't think of anyone in the world I'd rather see engaged. And not only that; her fiancé is the FRICKIN BOMB. I couldn't have dreamt up a better fit for her. I'm so very happy with my bro-in-law-to-be. Matt's funny, caring, humble, interesting, talented, and seriously genuine. I love the guy, and it's a relief to know my sister is marrying someone I both enjoy and trust to be a great husband to her.

I am so happy for this new season of life in the Moore fam. Cheers! And congrats to Matt and Fain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment